I love anything lemon and after trying this lemon custard recipe, you will too! “Wow” your family’s taste buds or impress friends at your Easter gathering. With this easy recipe, you will never have to settle for a store-bought dessert again.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 45 minutes
• 2 lemon yogurts*
• 2 containers flour
• 2 containers sugar
• 4 containers milk
• 2 eggs
• 5 tablespoons butter
• ground lemon peel
*Note: Keep the yogurt containers because you them to measure the other ingredients.
1. Mix all the ingredients using a hand blender or food processor to make it smooth
2. Pour into a round oven-safe dish, about 8–9 inches in diameter
3. Cook at 430 degrees for 45 minutes
* Note: If you have company for dinner and you want to make it into individual dessert portions, bake it in a 13 X 9 inch rectangular dish.
4. After it is cooked, allow it to cool off, turn it over, and cut it into individual portions
5. Garnish with blueberries or strawberries and a little powdered sugar on top